- 2020-01-20 to 2020-01-23 On 20-23 January, the Vice-Minister Neris Germanas participates in political consultations in Beijing, China
- 2020-01-22 On 22 January, the Minister Linas Linkevičius attends the Government meeting and sitting
- 2020-01-22 On 22 January, the Minister Linas Linkevičius attends a meeting of the Committee on Foreign Affairs
- 2020-01-23 On 23 January, the Vice-Minister Albinas Zananavičius attends a meeting on the single market that is held in Brussels and organised by Finland
- 2020-01-23 On 23 January, the Minister Linas Linkevičius attends the Government sitting
Lithuanian Foreign Ministry’s statement on fake news
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania would like to inform you that the Ministry’s Communication and Cultural Diplomacy Department did not issue the press release of 18 October about an intention to build a U.S. military base in Lithuania. This is likely a complex cyber-information attack. Competent authorities are currently investigating the incident.