- 2018-11-12 to 2018-11-14 On 12-14 November, the Political Director Asta Skaisgirytė is participating in trilateral political consultations of Lithuania, Ireland and Ukraine and is holding bilateral meetings in Kyiv
- 2018-11-14 On 14 November at 10:00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius is attending a meeting of the Seimas Committee on Foreign Affairs
- 2018-11-14 On 14 November at 1:00 p.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius is taking part in the Government meeting and sitting
- 2018-11-14 On 14 November at 10:00 a.m., the Vice-Minister Darius Skusevičius is taking part in the conference “Innovative Energy Solutions for Military Applications” (IESMA 2018)
- 2018-11-14 On 14 November at 8:30 a.m., the Vice-Minister Neris Germanas is meeting with Henrik Mygal Nordentoft, Regional Representative of the UNHCR Regional Representation for Northern Europe
The Minister congratulated the Republic of Cyprus on its Independence Day
Lithuanian Minister of Foreign Affairs Linas Linkevičius congratulated Nikos Christodoulides, Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Cyprus, and all the people of Cyprus on Independence Day which is marked on 1 October.
“In the European Union we can work together, as two of its smaller members, to enhance our contribution to solving major issues that have been testing the strength of the Union, like the future of Europe, Multiannual Financial Framework, protection of external borders and PESCO,” Minister Linkevičius noted.
The Minister said he highly valued friendly relations between Lithuania and Cyprus and extended his heartfelt wishes of prosperity and well-being to his Cypriot counterpart and the country’s people.
Lithuania and Cyprus established diplomatic relations on 3 December 1992.